Canadian Agricultural Partnership (the Partnership)
Partnership Funding Guide for Other Businesses
Funding to explore new approaches and adopt new practices.
The Processor and Other Business Cost-Share Intake Phase 1 is now closed. Phase 2 will open on September 27, 2021.
On this page
How it works
Eligible businesses can access cost-share funding to complete projects. The governments of Canada and Ontario provide this funding under the Canadian Agricultural Partnership.
- Choose the type of project that interests you from the list of eligible projects
- Review the application form for the project you have chosen
- Read the program guidelines
- Complete the application form according to the instructions
- Submit the completed application form with all required documentation to email@example.com.
To receive funding if your project is approved:
- Enter into a legal agreement with the Province for the project
- Complete your project according to the terms and conditions of the legal agreement
- Submit claim(s) to the Province to be reimbursed for the eligible costs that you incurred and paid
Phase 2 Project Categories
You can submit applications for these types of projects between September 27, 2021 and October 18, 2021:
|Type of Project||Funding Available||Who is Eligible|
Please note: These application forms are read only and not available for print until September 27, 2021 when Phase 2 opens.
|Funding for 35 per cent up to $100,000 to adopt advanced manufacturing technology||
Once the application is received and the application intake closes, eligible applications are evaluated based on the information submitted.
Complete applications that meet eligibility criteria are assessed using merit assessment criteria, which are specific to each type of project. Applications that best meet the Merit Assessment Criteria are approved.
Applicants will be notified as funding decisions are reached.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-424-1300.
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300