Publication 835, Crop Protection Guide for Greenhouse Vegetables
Order Number: 109062
Agdex 290, Price $15
Publication 835 is the source of pest control information for greenhouse vegetable crops. Easy-to-read tables provide information on products that are registered for management of pests and diseases. The publication gives guidance on how these products can be compatibly used with biological control agents in integrated pest management (IPM) programs.
Any supplements to this publication will be posted on the OMAFRA website.
Publication 835 is a companion to Publication 836, Growing Greenhouse Vegetables in Ontario. Together, these two publications will be an excellent reference package for growing greenhouse vegetables.
- Download complete PDF (4.7 MB)
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Using Pesticides in Ontario
- Chapter 2: Pesticide Toxicity and Activity
- Chapter 3: Biological Control Agents used in Greenhouse Vegetable Crops
- Chapter 4: Tomatoes
- Chapter 5: Cucumbers
- Chapter 6: Peppers
- Chapter 7: Lettuce
- Chapter 8: Eggplants
- Chapter 9: Strawberries
To order copies of this publication:
- Visit ServiceOntario Publications website at www.ServiceOntario.ca/publications
- Contact ServiceOntario Publications Contact Centre at:
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300